Saturday 16 August 2014

Culmination of Spiritual Meditation



 
 
The ultimate stage of ANUBHUTI of a spiritual meditator is something like the description given below. It has been deducted from the shared experience of a few seekers. It is the approximation of each and by no means an exact description. Individual ANUBHUTIES are subject to variation some times no two ANUBHUTIES may share any similarities, but it does not in any way reflect thesuccess of one and the failure of the other:
 
"I am soul, a vast snowy white never ending expanse without beginning or end, I am neither lightnor darkness, I am neither physical nor metaphysical, I am neither ignorance nor knowledge, I am neither living nor non- living, I am in fact nothing to be encompassed in words, language is being used to negate what I am not, in order to reach  " I ", I keep on filling in the blank ( I am not...........) ad infinitum or till I am exhausted of the last word and in that case NOT drops and I emerge as I AM, in the mean time if any new word(s) comes my way I start the game process again to reach the the same old conclusion I AM, the game continues in circuitry and ends only when I AM also evaporates into NOTHINGNESS or what the scientists call today GOD PARTICLE.It is vast, infinite expanse of snowy whiteness , still and silent  pure consciousness , undisturbed peace, nameless, shapeless, all pervasive, all inclusive, SOUL, I don't know, CONSCIOUSNESS , I don't know , there is no knower, nothing knowable . This is the END OF JOURNEY."
 
In any case the culmination is:  Infinite expanse of snowy whiteness,still and silent marked by a kind of self consciousness or self awareness.there is nothing beyond that , only regression or reversal is possible.
 
It is a scientific fact that all colors manifest in white color, meaning thereby that white is the only reality, all other colors are just distortions or partial revelation of the white color. As soon as all colors loin, the existence of the white can be perceived. This fact has been convincingly and scientifically demonstrated by Revered Pavan Raina in his latest blog: life of colored shade is illusive in nature, the link is given below for convenient reference:
 
http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual- blogs/seekers/philosophy/life-of-colored-shade-is-illusive-i n-nature
 
Similarly the life of physical reality is the distorted or partial revelation of the ultimate reality of self or God that can be experienced through Spiritual Meditation. Once this ultimate reality is experienced, the awareness or consciousness level of the seeker has touched the peak, there is nothing beyond that. 
 
Now it is the choice of the seeker, if he so desires , he can stay permanently in this state of bliss or he can come back to the physical world with the highest level of awareness and lead an ordinary life like all others around him, but his inward equanimity  will remain unsurpassed by others.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment