Tuesday 5 August 2014

Thanks & Gratitude



It was  a month ago that I joined ST family on 4th July last month. I am overwhelmed by the response and welcome that I have received all these days to make me feel comfortable. My blogs have been received well and the readership is increasing at a fast pace and the number of followers  has crossed 250. I have no words to express my gratitude to the vast family of knowledgable and illustrious seekers, who are so eager to cooperate and help the new comers. it is a rare gesture  of goodwill by the stalwarts.

I am separately recording my sweet experiences of the first month in an exclusive report that I would like to share with fellow seekers.

I will be failing in my duty if I don't convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to the Management of the Speaking Tree who are handling this multi-faceted site touching almost all the aspects of human life in a highly professional manner.

All these days have been a very pleasant experience for me and hope better days ahead.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment